The time has now come for Montreal to host its first ever World Tour event. Centre Sportif Côte de Liesse located in the English part of Montreal (5 km from the airport) is the Mecca for squash and tennis in Montreal. This tournament is part of the World Tour but also has categories for everyone one: A- For the experienced players in many than one racquet sport B- For the skilled players in one sport having experience in the others C- For the intermediate players (club level in one or two racquet sports) The website is www.racketlonopen.com Details instructions on how to enter: Steps to register to the tournament
- Go to the following page : http://fir.tournamentsoftware.com
- Press on Sign up (top right corner)
- On the page Rules and Regulations, check I agree and press on next.
If you have already played an international tournament (using ResultReporter):
- On the page Personal information, fill in only First name,Last name, Birth date, Gender and Nationality. Then, press on next at the bottom of the page.
- If your information is exactly as on resultreporter, a pop-up will appear with your name, birth date and player number. If this is you, press on the arrow, then on OK. If ever they do not find your old account, go on resultreporter to verify if the information you have entered is the same. Do not create a new account.
If this is your first international tournament:
- On the page Personal information, enter your information. Only First name, Last name, Birth date, Gender and Nationality are mandatory. Then, press next at the bottom of the page.
- On the following page, select your nationality and press Next.
- Choose a login name, password and enter your email, then press Next.
- You will then receive an email in which you must press on the link to activate your account.
- Press on Log in
- Enter your login name and your password and press on Log in.
- Your name should now appear on the top right of the page. Press on the arrow and choose overview.
- You must now press on Pay or Renew to pay your player membership.
- Press on PayPal /Credit card. Follow the instructions on the paypal web page to pay the 12 euros fee. This membership is valid for all international tournaments in 2014.
- Return to the homepage and select Online entry open.
- Press on Online entry, to the right of SWT Canadian Open.
- Press on Online entry with your current account (make sure this is your account).
- On the next page, press on Next.
- Enter your personal information if they are not complete and press Next.
- Choose the categories in which you want to register (a maximum of 3). For doubles, a square will appear in which you must enter your partner player number. Your partner must already be registered in the tournament for you to be able to select him/her.If you do not know his number, if he/her is not already registered or if you do not have a partner yet, check the I am still looking for a partner box. You can return later to select your partner
- Press on Next at the bottom of the page and on the following page.
- Verify that the information is accurate and press submit. Your registration is complete. You will see a confirmation page and receive an email.