Allergan Granby Open 2011
- June 17-19 2011
- Entry deadline : Elite categories: June 10th , 2011
- Other categories: June 10th, 2011
- Sportscenter Interplus
- 575 Dufferin, Granby, Quebec, J2H 0Y5
- Men’s A – Elite
- Men’s A – Elite doubles
- Men’s B – Advanced
- Men’s C – Amateur
- Women’s A – Elite
- Women’s B – Amateur
- Mixed doubles
- Seniors 45+ – Singles (born 1966+)
- Junior boys (21 and under) – Singles (born 1990-)
- Junior girls (21 and under) – Singles (born 1990-)
Maximum number of categories
In order to guarantee a smooth tournament, all players, no matter what age category, can now enter a maximum of three categories. In all single draws each player has three matches guaranteed. In case of walkovers, friendly matches will be arranged on request.
Minimum entries per category
All categories will only be played with a minimum of four players or four teams. Depending on the number of entries, categories can be cancelled or combined. The tournament organisation also decides if entries are justified in the respective categories and can move players to other categories according to the position in the world rankings, previous results and the size of the respective draws.
Men’s A – Elite
Women’s A – Elite
- Singles : 70$ Doubles : 50$
- 2 categories : 80$
- 3 categories : 85$
- FIR license : 10€
- 3 matches per singles class and 2 matches per doubles class
- Balls and shuttlecocks for all matches
- Tournament t-shirt
- Free entry to Saturday evening’s supper / players party
- Points for the world rankings
Create an account on www.resultreporter.com and register on the Racketlon Canada Allergan Open page (which you can find on the right of the home page under upcoming events).
By paypal on http://www.racketlon.ca/blog/2011/05/granby-2011/
Choose the events your are entering and make a payment to Racketlon Canada. You will receive a confirmation by mail.
***Pull out & no show in all elite draws means payment of entry fee or possibility of suspension.
901 Principal street, Granby, Quebec, J2G 2Z5
1 800 363-8953
For information and questions regarding the tournament